Thursday 30 September 2010

Yahoooooo - ToysRHere!!

Chris took me up to the post office after work last night and we collected the parcel that they didn't actually deliver... and then we went to my local scrap shop and he bought me a new heat gun, because the one I have is 240 volt and Canada isn't!!  I am slowly replacing all the electric versions of my tools and I really missed my heat gun.  Shame they were out of stock of clear Utee...
So, I have my new Zutter Kutter and my new DitrezzItAll and a heat gun and some corrugated chipboard and bits.... so now I just have to decide what I want to play with first!!  It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas...

9 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new tools! I have the distrezz-it-all pinky gadget, and I love it. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!!! Don't we all love to play with tools like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me it look a LOT like Christmas!!!! Can I come play??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I need a cutter just like that. I have nothing which does really acurate right angles. Wish you luck tracung all your supplies.
    Have fun
    Sue xx 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly is christmas with that little lot. Have fun creating now you've finally got it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely new toys - have fun playing - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love pressies in the post and these look lush! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)