Saturday 16 January 2010

Little Shoe and Bag


It is my neighbours birthday on Tuesday, the day I fly back to the UK for 2 weeks, so I thought I would have a go at a shoe template by Ellen Hutson I have had stored away for ages... you can find the template and instructions here, then made her a little card 'handbag.
I went outside the other night and saw the most amazing sunset, which tells me I have almost lived here in this house a year, as the first night we moved in here we also had a lovely sunset...


Anyways, we are going home for a couple of weeks, going to visit my son in the South of England, whom I haven't seen for 18 months, so that will be great, then off to do the other kids before driving north to Scotland...
So I'll update you all when I return... with new stash and my new toy... a Slice!!  :)

10 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. I love shoes, and paper ones with a purse to match is a perfect gift. Thank you for the link to the template.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. tfs, that shoe is great.
    Have a wonderful trip. Jsut as we promised, snow gone, airports open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is nearly all away now, so looks like you have been lucky and missed it
    Have a good journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the PPs you have used Annette - fab project tfs the links.

    Safe journey home...make sure you have your thermals and waterwings handy. Where there isn't snow & ice there is plenty of wet and it is sure chilly.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous sunset! And cute cute projects!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab art hun..have a great trip home...I will pop Lionel the Lizard into the post agian...hopefully he will get to you while you are home :O)) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a great work and thanks for link

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely double act! Have a great time on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are so cute...love the old Luxe Designs papers....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shoe and bag - your friend will love it.

    Give me a shout when you are home and we'll try and organise a meet up with the girls...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)