Tuesday 29 July 2008

Introducing Teeny Ted


Isn't he just the cutest little teddy? Helen sent him to me so he could travel and see the world, so I have made him into a handbag charm so he will be hanging about during my travels to Saudi Arabia in September. Teeny Ted will keep you updated via my blog on all his new experiences but he says he is glad he doesn't have to wear an abayah like I will!! ;) Go and check out all the gorgeous detailed things Helen makes on her blog. Thank you Helen, I love him to bits!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely teddy - he will certainly be a well travelled bear.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he's gorgeous! And what a lucky teddy he'll be getting to see the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous, I hope he enjoys his travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a teddy - I knew there was something I liked about you without knowing you - you like teddies - that must be it!!!
    Sounds very interesting with the travelling to S A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah ...Teddy is so cute ! What a lovely gift...and I love the way you've made him into a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Helen's work and he is one sweet teddy. Look forward to seeing what he gets up to :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)